Monday, June 1, 2009

Sailing Mission - Update

So in my blog a few days ago, I updated you on my new mission, I wanted to provide you a brief progress update in the form of if you wish it, it will come true.

In spirit of this mission, Rockne is now sporting a sailing collar and leash. This was primarily because I just liked the pattern, but I've been getting a lot of comments on his bling when we're out struttin' the streets. OK, maybe we don't strut, but you can get the picture. So my neighbors (all happen to be very fashionable gay men) keep commenting on his collar and wanting to know where I got it because they want it for thier princess, Clarice. I am in negotiations with them. I think they have some friends with a boat.

For inspiration, I have purchased this fabulous print of a sailboat. The picture is similar, but not quite the one I purchased. Anyway, it is HUGE and it is strategically placed so that it is the lastthing I see when I go to bed at night and the first thing I see when I wake up in the morning. My philosophy is inspiration equates reality.


I'll make it happen.

No comments: