Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Obsession with Chris Daughtry

Confession: I've been in love with Chris for years. Okay, maybe this isn't a confession, or love for that matter. Nevertheless, it is a healthy admiration.

It started several years ago when he appeared on American Idol and he talked about loving his wife, adopting her children, etc. Man... What a great guy. But that wasn't enough to foster my admiration. It was his music.

I am a rock girl at heart. Give me Guns N' Roses, Rolling Stones, Tom Petty, Fuel, Bon Jovi, etc. I much prefer rock to pop. I don't know why. That is just the way it is.

Maybe my admiration stems from the fact he is a musician. I've always wanted to date a musician. Don't know why, probably because the people I encounter everyday are good people, doctors, professionals... That gets boring. Maybe a musician would give me some entertainment.... At least in the short run. I am sure in the long run... It would be a disaster.

Maybe it is his bald head??? Hair doesn't really matter much to me, unless it is perfectly coiffed like a southern republican (sorry boys, but hair is supposed to move and you should live on the edge occasionally and untuck your button downs from your kacki's and maybe put on flip flops instead of loafers - I am just saying).




I don't know what it is about Chris that I admire so, but I do enjoy his music.

Ahhh.... Dreamy.

No comments: