Sunday, March 14, 2010

You know you're a nerd when...

You watch a commercial on tv and start critiquing the commercial based on how they are trying to affect consumer demand. Yes, I judge myself!

I woke up, turned on the tv and watched an advertisement for a furniture store. They were talking about paying a customer's sales tax in order to sell more stuff. I heard this and a graph appeared in my head.
First of all... I felt a little like rainman because I saw a supply and demand curve pop up and when the commercial came up.... I could picture how the supply and demand curves were affected and what happens to consumer and producer surplus (I will spare you the graph).

Did I mention I am judging myself for being a nerd?

Don't judge me for being a nerd. Frankly, I am rather scarred myself.

No comments: