Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sometimes I wonder if it is just me

Do you ever have moments in your life you have to say... Are you seriously kidding me? Well... I happen to have a lot of these (hence my blog) but the other nights events were beyond my normal means of absurdness.

I am on a business trip in Arizona and staying in a nice hotel. I went to bed early the other night because I was exhausted. Only I did not get the good nights sleep I was counting on.

In the middle of the night I was woken up by an awful sound.... Snoring. At first it was so loud that I thought it was coming from my room. I turned on a light. Thankfully no stalker entered my room... Phew. But where the hell was it coming from.

It was my neighbor!!!! The poor guy was snoring so loudly it woke me up. Needless to say, I didn't sleep well the rest of the night.

Upon having breakfast the next morning, I was telling the guys in my group what happened... Every single one of them got a worried look on their face... They asked me what room I was in. After I told them... A sense of relief came over their face... Thankful it wasn't them keeping me up at night.

Now I have to wonder... Who is this mystery man (sorry guys... But no woman can snore this loudly)? Was he married (I mean what wife would put up with this snoring)? Was he young? Old?

I need to stalk him. I'll let you know if I find anything to report. But for now... Ponder the question... Can this stuff happen to anyone else or is it just me? I mean seriously folks!

No comments: