Tuesday, March 23, 2010

NCAA Tournament Brackets

I don't know how it is possible, but I think I have bad karma.  I'm in three different bracket groups and am dead last in every one.  I mean... is this really statistically possible?  I think I should have picked based on my favorite colors, because this is just absurd. 

My new plan:  I am going to continue to root for the under-dogs so that everyone's bracket is screwed up and I can redeem myself (at least a bit).   Is this mean?  I don't think so, I think it is all about supporting the spirit of the NCAA tournament.  It is about learning new things from teams.  It is about David and Golliath.  

I'm a fan of David, mostly because when people tell me that something cannot be done, that just makes me more determined to succeed. 

To those of you doing well in your brackets... bring it on!

No comments: