Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!!! With Kids Jinglebelling???

Ok maybe not kids jingle-belling... but this is my favorite time of the year.  It is St. Patrick's Day!!!!!! (my favorite holiday).  It is the beginning of March Madness (Go Irish)!  and (drumroll please.....) my pub crawl.

There is a lot going on this weekend.  Follow me on Twitter for updates.

Here is an article from the Washington Post this morning.  It describes doing a shot of whiskey followed by a pickle juice chaser.  Let me state in advance... I am trying to learn how to like whiskey (all of the dark liquors really... whiskey, scotch, bourbon) but have been doing so for a while.  I recently had a great Manhatten and things are looking up.  I also love pickles... I always put extra pickles on anything I can.  Don't judge me, but I'm thinking about trying it.

Spirits: For St. Paddy's Day, Make My Whiskey Irish

2 comments:

Anna said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Wish I was there to celebrate it with you. Actually, I wish you were in SF to celebrate it with me! There's apparently some giant block party in the Financial District that starts at 3pm and lasts until 3am! I may have to make an appearance. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.