Thursday, February 4, 2010

Theme song

Do you ever wake up in the morning and wonder.... What will be my theme song today? Well, if you don't then you're missing out.

I always keep my i-pod on shuffle, this way it is a surprise when a song comes up. I have the tendency to flip thru songs until something inspiring (or fitting) for the days comes up. I usually listen to the whole song -
shocking.

Today, the song was New Kids on the Block - Hanging Tough. As much as I could write about NKOTB, I won't. But I did want to say that  this is a practice you should abide me.

Today, for example, I was balancing a hundred things on my plate and this song came on. I figured it was an apt theme song because of the following:
1.) Who doesn't like a random New Kids Song
2.) The title is so appropot
3.) It is a great reminder of times that were more carefree and I just had to worry about which New Kid I thought was the hottest.

No comments: