Friday, July 31, 2009

Someone pulled an "Amy"

I have to ask myself... what is an "Amy"? I know, from experience, that I am not the world's most graceful person. I probably trip 4-5 times a day. The other night I was walking out of a bar and my heel got stuck in a grate and I went down... graceful. Another potential classic moment (part of my charm) is that on Tuesday, I legitimately thought it was Thursday! To the point that I had to hurry and finish my homework during lunch. Only when I was on my way to school did I realize that it was Tuesday. Bummer... my homework was more or less finished, yet I had to work 3 more days. - It's part of my charm!

So I was intrigued when I friend told me that she pulled an "Amy". What did she mean? My friend said "I was shopping in Nordstrom's, felt nauseous, thew up in the ladies' and continued to shop." When pressed, she said that "I could totally see you continuing on with your day after than incident".

Hmmm, I wonder if I would have rallied. I would like to this yes...

No comments: