Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pet Peeves-Why don't men listen to me?

A few weeks ago, I thought I was very explicit when I precisely described the rules for leg crossing. Well I was just on the metro and facing not one, but TWO violators of my rules.

Now, I need to qualify that their form was appropriate (not too tight of a cross) but... And this is a big but... They were not wearing the appropriate pants. They were wearing shorts!!! Now earlier I qualified the shorts by saying, if you wear shorts make sure that they are long enough
and that you're not wearing boxers so you're just hanging lose. Well let's just says that these guys were taking the boys out for a night on the town.


I suppose I understand... A little... Regarding their rationale for the free ballin'. It was really really muggy out and I was sweating just taking out the garbage. I understand that things need to be aired out, but some things are better done in the privacy of your home.


So to all you men out there who like to cross your legs.... Please follow my rules, it will only help you in the long run. Trust me, you don't want an indecent exposure charge!

No comments: