Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nice Underwear

Maybe it's just my weird sense of humor, but I thought this was hilarious.



Why did it make me laugh?

  1. I would totally use this as my doormat
  2. I have a neighbor that I don't so much get along with and this would really make her mad
  3. It is unexpected
  4. It makes people think twice about going commando (always a good thing in my mind)
  5. It makes people think twice about doing the laundry... don't tell me you've never had to turn a pair of underwear inside out when you don't have any clean ones.

Don't be suprised if I have this as my doormat when you come over next time. If you're bored, you can find other fun goods at http://www.uncommongoods.com/

1 comment:

Ella said...

I want that Mat! but than i alos want this metal knight I saw at T.J max..awesome..