Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Catch Phrase - Rise Above and Walk it Off

Have you ever had a moment where you just want to rip out your hair?

Have you ever been in a meeting and thought... what the hell are they thinking? Are they from the same planet as I am andyou're using every ounce of restraint not to have a snarky response to everything they say?

Have you ever been "played" by someone?

If the answer to any of these is "yes" then I have a solution for you. You should, "Rise Above... and Walk it Off".

I was extremely frustrated one month and to deal with my frustration I would walk away from my desk and pace around the office. When asked what was doing, I'd say, "I'm rising above and walking it off." This meant that I am trying to blow if off (think... I'm better than this) and walk off the steam (so I don't respond inappropriately). Hence the catch phrase was born.

It is catching on. I've seen other people "Rise Above and Walk it Off" and it works. It prevents you from doing somthing stupid. So when you're faced with a stressful situation do the following... "Rise Above and Walk if Off".

Try it, you might like it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

Anonymous said...

Someone deleted several links from solidfiles and uploading servers.

From now, we will use www.tinyurlalternative.com as our main [url=http://www.tinyurlalternative.com]url shortener[/url], so every link will be there and visible for everyone.

You can choose from several great [url=http://kfc.ms]short url[/url] names like:

kfc.ms easysharelink.info jumpme.info megauploadlink.info megavideolink.info mygamelink.info myrapidsharelink.info mytorrentlink.info myurlshortener.com mywarezlink.info urlredirect.info urlshrinker.info weblinkshortener.com youtubelink.info and many others.

They include above 60 other available domains and the [url=http://myurlshortener.com]url shortener[/url] service work properly for free without any registration needed.

So we think it is good idea and propose you to use [url=http://urlredirect.info]url redirect[/url] service too!

Thank you.