Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pet Peeve = Men who cross their legs

Something has been bothering me more lately and it is how men cross their
legs. Before I begin, let me state that men crossing legs is acceptable
behavior, but there are rules.

Rule 1 - You must leave space when crossing you legs. If you are tightly
wound up, then it doesn't look good.... Good for anyone. I'm going to call
rule one the breathing room rule.

Rule 2 - if you allow proper breathing room (like men should and women
shouldn't) and you want to cross your legs, please wear pants. Shorts are
generally not acceptable, especially if you're wearing boxers. We can
negotiate if you wear other underwear.

Rule 3 - if you're going to cross your legs, you should lean back and
relax. If you lean forward while crossing your legs (and leaving
appropriate breathing room). You look like a contortionist or like a male
gymnast. I don't think this is the look you're going for.

So to all then men out there... If you cross your legs, please follow my
simple rules and then life will as it should.

No comments: