Sunday, July 18, 2010

Soldier Dance Offs

Apparently there is a new trend sweeping armies across the land... and it is dancing.  I get it, you're deployed for a long time, bored, you need to find ways to entertain yourself.  This was first brought to my attention with an article on YouTube discussing / rebuking the following maneuvers.

Israeli Dance (you may have to fast forward... get to 43 seconds in).



Then I heard about some American soldiers dancing to Lady Gaga.  And trust me.. you'll want to watch this. Now I know when happens when you let a bunch of men hang out and introduce them to Lady Gaga. (I'm just waiting for a bunch of people to do to Single Ladies Dance).



I figured this couldn't be a new phenomenon. So with a little research.. the Russians.



So my question is.. did you enjoy them?  Which one if your favorite? And is what the Israeli's did really as bad as they say?

No comments: