Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hakuna Matata

It means no worries for the rest of your days.

I was in Annapolis the other day and I saw a boat with the name "Hakuna Matata". I love it.  First of all, I want a boat. Not a powerboat like the one above, but a sail boat.  I think a powerboat is a compensation for a small package whereas a sailboat is a lifestyle.  One of the items on my bucket list is to spend a summer sailing the Caribbean, fending off pirates... I think doing that in a sailboat would be more fun. Anyway, I digress.

I've seriously thought about names for my boat. Obviously it is a her (which leads to some of the challenges for the name of my boat since I really like Notre Dame... did you know that?) But when I saw the name Hakuna Matata... nothing I came up with was close. 

Do you have any suggestions?

No comments: