Saturday, February 27, 2010

Males and their "Games"

I had an epipheny this week.  I was walking Rockne and I noticed that he really really enjoys peeing outside and melting snow.   At first, I thought that it was just a dog thing... then I realized it is a male thing. 

Rockne likes to mount the highest snow pile he can find and melt as much snow as possible... I recall the guys in college wanting to do the same.   I wish someone could explain to me, when (especially when drinking) males like to go to the bathroom outside.

Are they just lazy?

Is it fun?

Maybe I don't understand because I'm a girl and if I have to go to the bathroom outside, it is just awkward.

As a side note, I was driving this morning and I saw a guy walking (forward) and peeing.  I couldn't believe my eyes. 

No comments: