Monday, February 1, 2010

Do you ever wish you were inspector gadget?

And had shoes so when you were tired... You could say go gadget go and your feet would whisk you off home.... Instead of walking block after block after block.



I think Inspector Gadget got a lot of things right. He was a great leader, people (well really his niece Penny) wanted to help him to succeed. He had a big heart and was always trying to do the right thing. Finally, he had cool toys.

I just wish that my life could be as carefree as his. That I could say "Go Go Gadget Go" and then something magicaly would happen. If I had a gadget, I think it would be the helicoptor. I think it would make my commuting time so much better. The only problem... I don't want to wear the big hat. How can I get the chopper to fit in my purse?

No comments: