Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm Back

Sorry for the delay... and yes I feel guilty. I'm blaming it on Spring Break. But I am committed to coming back and blogging for several reasons:
  1. My guilty conscience - Several of you have commented on the fact that I've stopped blogging. I have pride, if given a challenge I'll rise up and meet it. Or... at least I'll try and fail, but better to have tried right?
  2. My brain - I have a lot of things in my head and a list of items to blog about. Moral of the story --> I needed my outlet again, so get ready to read my random thoughts.
  3. My inspiration - I spent Memorial Day with some great friends and now I have some great thoughts that I must share with everyone.

So thank you for harassing me and giving me inspiration (and giving me something to do on my bus / metro rides). I am looking forward to inspiring conversation once again.

Cheers and I've missed you.

No comments: