Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Crabs are Fun (get your mind out of the gutter)

 

I was hosting a big meeting in town and I figured people needed to get a real east coast experience.  So I took a bunch of people to Cantler's.  It is my favorite crab shack.  I had a blast (mainly because it was all you can eat shrimp, crab and beer).  I was also entertained teaching others how to eat crabs. 

First Step: Order Beer (and lots of it).  If you order expensive beer (or bottled beer) you'll be promptly kicked out.


 

Second Step: Get to know your crab. I named this critter Bo.  He was delicious.  If you look closely, you can see the carnage.  Amazing


Third Step: (This is important and something that made me blush)... you have to bang it for a while and then suck it.  Trust me, this is the only way to get out the crab meat.  They give you a hammer for a reason. 

F 

Fourth Step: Wash up. You can't eat crabs and not get dirty.

Anyone want to join me on my next adventure.  I'm good to go anytime.

No comments: