Sunday, March 1, 2009

Why I appreciate my study group - Leland


We call Leland Doogie (as in Doogie Houser, M.D.) because he is so much smarter than the rest of us. As we are all earnestly paying attention in class (well maybe not earnestly, but perhaps feerishly taking notes), Leland sits back, twirls his pen around, and absorbs the great wisdom from our teachers.
Leland and I have a test ritual... we eat sushi before every exam. The last time we had an exam we met and when we went to pay, he pulled out his Bloomies credit card. I was laughing so much that my sides hurt. I can honestly say that I've never seen anyone use a Bloomies card outside of the store, I've also NEVER seen a man use one. This is going to be a story that lasts a long time... I'm still laughing about it.

No comments: